As a condition to using the CollabDeen brand resources ("CollabDeen Brand Resources"), you agree to all the guidelines and instructions below ("Guidelines").
These Guidelines, among other things, clarify the ways you can and cannot use the CollabDeen Brand Resources for marketing and other purposes. These Guidelines also contain some legal disclosures relevant to your use of the CollabDeen Brand Resources and a general set of questions and answers that address common inquiries and concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does CollabDeen need rules about how to use the CollabDeen Brand Resources?
These rules are intended to promote consistent use of the CollabDeen brand. This prevents confusion and makes it easier for people to instantly recognize references to CollabDeen. These Guidelines also help protect our trademarks.
Can I use CollabDeen on my product or merchandise, like clothing and accessories?
CollabDeen doesn't permit or license its trademarks, logos or other intellectual property for use on merchandise like toys, apparel, accessories or packaging without explicit prior written approval.
Do I need to request permission for each use of the CollabDeen Brand Resources?
Submit a written request if you want to use the CollabDeen Brand Resources to market your products and services, or if you intend to use our assets in broadcast, television, or film. Otherwise, CollabDeen doesn't require a brand permissions request or review your usage as long as you adhere to the CollabDeen Brand Guidelines.
Can I combine the CollabDeen Brand Resources with new terms or artwork to create my own marks and logos, or modify the color or design to fit with the style of my website or packaging?
No. You may not modify the CollabDeen Brand Resources in any way, which includes changing the design or combining our assets with other words or images. You shouldn't modify any colors in our logos.
You may scale the size of CollabDeen Brand Resources to suit your needs, as long as they are not the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material or other content.
Can I use CollabDeen Brand Resources in my book, play or film?
You can use the word CollabDeen as part of your book, play or film to fairly and accurately describe your subject matter, as long as it's clear that CollabDeen doesn't endorse or sponsor your project. You may not use CollabDeen logos or images in your book, play, or film without written permission from CollabDeen.
Can I use CollabDeen logos and images I found somewhere else on the web?
You can only use the official CollabDeen Brand Resources that are available from the CollabDeen Brand Resources website.
Can I use CollabDeen in my domain name or online username?
You may not use any CollabDeen trademarks, or anything similar, in your trademark, domain name, username, or other account name.
Can I use CollabDeen as a verb, e.g. "CollabDeen your friends or family"?
Avoid using the CollabDeen name or logos, or a combination of these, as a verb.
What does CollabDeen do if people misuse the CollabDeen Brand Resources?
CollabDeen dedicates substantial resources to the development and protection of its intellectual property. In addition to seeking registration of its trademarks and logos, CollabDeen enforces its rights against people who misuse its trademarks.
Use the CollabDeen name and logos found on our Brand Resources site only, and not anywhere else. Make sure you check the CollabDeen Brand Resources often to ensure you're using the most current versions.
Do not use other trademarks, names, domain names, logos, or other content that could be confused with CollabDeen.
When you're talking about CollabDeen, always capitalize the letters "C" and "D," and never modify or abbreviate the word "CollabDeen."
Remember to display the word CollabDeen in the same font size and style as the content surrounding it, and never use any of the CollabDeen logos to replace the word CollabDeen in a sentence.
Using CollabDeen for Marketing
You may only use the CollabDeen Brand Resources to help market your own products and services if CollabDeen has authorized you to do so through a separate written agreement.
Remember to obtain advance written approval of your specific use from us and no later than one full week before launching your marketing campaign (or making your marketing materials publicly available). To obtain approval, you should submit your proposed use and complete samples of each proposed use to: support@CollabDeen.com. You may not use the CollabDeen Brand Resources unless we pre-approve your use in writing.
Remember to make the CollabDeen Brand Resources at least as prominent as any other featured mobile applications displayed on the same page or in the same marketing materials.
Remember to make your own brand features at least as or more prominent than the CollabDeen Brand Resources displayed on the same page or in the same marketing materials.
Remember to follow all of the display guidelines for the CollabDeen's logo.Prohibited Uses
The following list contains actions and uses of the CollabDeen Brand Resources that are strictly prohibited:
- Don't use the CollabDeen Brand Resources in a way that implies partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement by CollabDeen or any of its affiliates.
- Don't combine the CollabDeen name or logos, or any portion of any of them, with any other logo, company name, mark, or generic terms.
- Don't use CollabDeen or any of the CollabDeen Brand Resources as a verb.
- Don't make CollabDeen the most distinctive or prominent feature of your materials.
- Don't use the CollabDeen Brand Resources in a way that is misleading, defamatory, libelous, obscene, infringing, illegal, derogatory, dilutive, or otherwise impairing or objectionable to the rights of CollabDeen or any third party.
- Don't use the CollabDeen Brand Resources as part of a name of a product or service of a company other than CollabDeen.
- Don't use an image confusingly similar to the CollabDeen telephone logo or any other CollabDeen Brand Resource or other variation of any CollabDeen Brand Resource for any purpose.
- Don't use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a CollabDeen trademark (or any portion of it), for any purpose, such as CollabDee, CollabDen, ColabDeen, collabdin, CollabDeeen, CollaDeen, etc.
- Don't manufacture, sell, or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing any CollabDeen Brand Resources.
- Don't use the CollabDeen trademark, or anything similar, as, or as part of, a second level domain name or platform username.
The CollabDeen name and logos are trademarks of CollabDeen and may only be used as described in these Guidelines. Avoid using the CollabDeen Brand Resources for anything that would be inconsistent with CollabDeen's Terms of Service and these Guidelines. We may evaluate your use of the CollabDeen Brand Resources at any time to determine if you are violating our Terms of Service or these Guidelines. We may also revoke your permission to use the CollabDeen Brand Resources at any time.