We believe Nonprofits & Faith-based communities work best when everyone has a voice and the power to make a difference within your community.
So we've created CollabDeen – a community collaboration and giving platform that lets you and your community members get work seamlessly done anywhere, anytime. CollabDeen’s management app and platform aim to make this workflow better for the Muslim community by marrying event management, communication channels, fundraising, and Collaboration into one.
- CollabDeen Groups are Private and Safe. Create groups for your internal teams and external community members, volunteer & fundraising groups, marketing team or management group, and use them to share unlimited project updates, files,, photos, ideas and more;
- Get community insights via opinion poll and engagements and with deep analytics improvise your community experience, remotely.
- CollabDeen events are private and public, collect RSVPs and invite all or just brothers or sisters individually based on event audience
- Develop a community relationship with audio podcasts, share Friday Khutbah, Lecture, or a daily dose of a spiritual update for members to listen on the go.
- Collaborate more effectively by sharing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations - all in one place; sharing and viewing with one single click CollabDeen is an ad-free and totally trusted and secure community platform for your organization.
We manage your technology so you concentrate on aligning your goals, building successful community relationships, and turning your community into a beautiful social community providing goodness to the world.
#goals with your @community are achieved here
because Communities work better when everyone is on the same page.
CollabDeen is made for everyone - We designed our platform that is accessible and easy-to-use for everyone, regardless of their age, gender, sect, or geography - fulfilling social and religious responsibilities.
Who does Community by CollabDeen effect? With Facebook being public space, a survey says 82% of the Muslims don't engage on Facebook for not mixing their faith engagements with rest of the world. Now, recently WhatsApp has been one big challenge for community to form groups because of people exiting WhatsApp due to privacy. CollabDeen affects anyone who needs collaboration software. It also has the potential to have a huge effect on other collaboration platforms like Slack, Trello, and some Atlassian tools.
When was Community by CollabDeen released? CollabDeen was initially announced and released to public in 2019. As of Jan 2021, CollabDeen is in Beta and will take another year for full release globally. However available for use for all as beta. Advanced accounts can be created for communities starting $99 per community per month, Professional communities for $249 per community per month, and free Essential and enterprise accounts for large organisations are available as well.
How do I start using Community by CollabDeen? If you're interested in making CollabDeen your organization's official collaboration platform you can sign up for Free trial and move to Starter, Pro, or Enterprise plans from Community signup page: https://collabdeen.com or Mobile users upgrade directly from the App here https://deen.app
As part of CollabDeen's recent global initiative to provide consumers with the option to reduce their carbon footprint through a new Pilot feature integrated within the CollabDeen's fintech-payment App.